Shouldn’t Your Business Be on Facebook?
Did you know Facebook fans are 50% more likely to buy the brands they like on Facebook and 60% more likely to recommend those brands to their friends than non-fans? It’s little wonder savvy businesses are flocking to Facebook to increase sales and
build better relationships with customers.
So what are you waiting for? Grab your laptop and get started using Facebook to promote your business.
What You Will Learn
- Why Facebook can benefit your business
- How to set up your Profile to enhance your business presence
- The difference between a Profile and a Business Page
- How to set up a Facebook Business Page that fits Facebook Terms of Service
- How to set up a custom Facebook tab
- How to get “Likes” and claim a username (custom URL)
- Strategies to manage your page and keep fans engaged
- The best times to post on Facebook to get the most engagement
- The various types of Facebook ads and promotions available for businesses
- How to create a Facebook promoted post or ad campaign
- Apps to create a better relationship with fans
The workshop is 3 1/2 hours long and very hands on, so you will actually come away with a completed Facebook Business page and tools to manage your Facebook page.
Cost of the workshop includes course materials.
What to bring?
Bring yourself and your laptop. We provide the wireless connection. Registrants will also be asked to have business logos or a nice personal photo and possible images to create a cover image and profile for their page.
The first part is spent on instruction, with the remaining time dedicated to individual coaching and practicing the skills you have learned.
When and Where
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Location: 401 Bay St., Suite 1600, Toronto, ON M5H 2Y4
Cost: $150 plus HST. Coffee, teas and muffins included.
Save When You Sign Up for More Workshops
This workshop is part of the Group of Seven Social Media Workshops. Save $100 when you sign up for at least four workshops in the Group of Seven series.
Hurry! Registration is limited to ensure everyone has plenty of time to learn and be properly coached.