Are you missing out on search referrals, reviews and other cool, free functions on Google+ for your business?
As of the beginning of 2013, Google+ has 135 million active monthly users. While Google+ doesn’t have the nearly one-billion membership size of Facebook, it’s definitely growing.
But Google+ isn’t just a social network, it is an integrated suite of products that can help your business get discovered online, while offering you some nifty new ways to reach out to your market.
What You Can Expect to Learn?
- Why you need to be on Google+ and how it helps your site’s SEO
- The 3 types of Google+ (Google+ Personal, Google+ Local, Google+ Business and what’s best for you)
- How to use Google+ Circles
- How to use Google+ Hangouts
- How to use Google+ Streams
- How to use Google+ Events
- How to adapt Google+ functions for your business
- How to use Google+ Places
- How to use Google+ Business
- How to set up Google+ profiles and claim your Google+ Local page
- How to track your Google+ profiles
The workshop is a full day and very hands on, so you will actually come away with a Google+ skills and how-to-materials.
What to bring?
All you need to bring is yourself and your laptop. We provide the wireless connection.
We spend the first part on instruction, with the remaining time dedicated to individual coaching and practicing the skills you have learned.
When and Where
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: 401 Bay Street, Suite 1600, Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
Cost: $250 plus HST.
Note: This workshop is a full day and no longer part of the Group of Seven Workshops half-day workshops.