If you’ve ever wondered how you can use LinkedIn to gain more professional profile for your career and get more customers/clients for your business, now is the time to learn.
Don’t let your customers go to competitors with more connections and a higher LinkedIn search ranking.
Check out our Spring Social Media Workshop Special and save money.
Go where the recruiters are. Get that job before someone with more LinkedIn profile receives the offer.
What can you expect to learn?
- Why LinkedIn can help your business get new leads and you more job offers
- Why LinkedIn is becoming the preferred network for recruiting professionals
- How to become a power user of LinkedIn
- How to set up your LinkedIn profile for LinkedIn searches
- How to do targeted searches for prospects
- How to add people in a professional way
- How to use tagging to manage your contacts
- How to use LinkedIn to advance your career
- How to use LinkedIn groups to create new leads and enhance your influence
- How to use other LinkedIn applications to give you the edge with prospects
- Strategies to manage LinkedIn and other social media tools
The workshop is 3 1/2 hours and very hands on, so you will actually come away with a powered-up profile, skills and plenty of strategies to network and get new leads for you and your business.
The first part is instructor led, with the remaining time spent on individual coaching and practicing the skills you have learned.
What to bring
All you need to bring is yourself and your laptop. We provide the wireless connection.
Hurry! Registration is limited to six participants to ensure everyone has plenty of time to learn and be properly coached.
Location: 401 Bay Street, Suite 1600, Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
Cost: $150 plus HST.
Save When You Sign Up for more Workshops
This workshop is part of the Group of Seven Social Media Workshops. Save $100 when you sign up for at least four in this Group of Seven series.