Use Twitter for Business and Your Career
Did you know that Toronto ranks 3rd for the most Twitter users of all the cities in the world? Imagine how many people are tweeting about your business right now? Do you know what they’re saying? Now imagine how many customers or recruiters could be seeing your tweets now.
If you’ve ever wondered how you can use Twitter to promote your business or find a new job, now is the time to learn.
What can you expect to learn?
- Why Twitter can help you get more leads
- Why Twitter can help you get in front of more employers
- How to set up your Twitter account and create a compelling profile
- How to customize your Twitter profile
- Twitter terminology
- How to build your Twitter following strategically
- How to tweet, retweet and message
- Strategies and tools to manage Twitter and other social media
- Managing your company’s reputation using Twitter
The workshop is very hands on, so you will actually come away with a Twitter account, profile and followers. You will also tweet, retweet and set up Hootsuite to manage your Twitter account.
What to bring?
All you need to bring is yourself and your laptop. We provide the wireless connection.
The first part is spent on instruction, with the remaining time dedicated to individual coaching and practicing the skills you have learned.
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Location: 401 Bay Street, Suite 1600, Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
Cost: $150 plus HST.
This workshop is part of the Group of Seven Social Media Workshops. Save $100 when you sign up for four or more workshops in this series.
Registration is limited to make sure everyone has plenty of time to learn and be properly coached.