Isn’t it time you had a social media strategy that works?
Join us for a one-day, interactive workshop on how to Create a Successful Social Media Strategy for your Business.
During this workshop you will learn how to develop an integrated and measurable strategy that will lead to more engaged fans and followers, better knowledge of your customers, more ideas for services and products and better profile for you, your business or organization.
By the end of the day you will:
- know which tools are best for you to reach your customers
- be able to use and manage these tools to meet your business goals
- integrate social media with other marketing channels
- know ways to measure the effectiveness of your social media efforts
- have the basis for your company’s social media strategy.
Workshop Format and Materials
The workshop is interactive and hands on. For this reason, the workshop is limited to 10 participants. Bring your laptop (we will provide a wireless connection) so you can complete the strategy templates electronically and get yourself set up online in various social media channels and third-party management and tracking tools. If you do not have a laptop, then be prepared to take notes and complete the social media strategy templates in hard copy. All workshop templates, resource and presentation materials are yours to keep.
9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.: Registration and Networking
(coffee, tea, filtered water and muffins)
10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: The Big 5 Social Media Tools: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Google+
- Audience and industry trends
- What each social media tool is good for
- How to set up them up
- Power tips for using these tools
12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.: Lunch
(assorted sandwiches, fruit, cookies, coffee, tea, soft drinks and filtered water)
1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.: Creating Your Social Media Strategy
- Business goals and objectives for using social media
- Commitment, time and resources
- Your audience
- Campaign vs strategy
- Tactical plans for content for each social media tool
- Social media management
- Integration with other media
- Key indicators and measurement
- Analysis of results and continuous improvement
4:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.: Hootsuite and Third-Party Management /Tracking Tools
Location: 401 Bay Street, Suite 1600, Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Cost: $250 + HST. Contact us for special rate for nonprofit organizations.
This workshop is limited to only 10 participants!
Get more information